kfc style crispy chicken burger Crispy chicken burger
Crispy chicken burgers are a popular fast food item that are loved by people all over the world. They are made with juicy, crispy fried chicken and served with a selection of toppings like lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, and cheese. Today, we are going to teach you how to make your very own crispy chicken burger at home, KFC-style!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 hamburger buns
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Sliced tomato
- Start by pounding each chicken breast to an even thickness. This will help to ensure that the chicken cooks evenly and stays juicy.
- Next, in a shallow dish, combine the flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- In a separate shallow dish, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Put the breadcrumbs in a third shallow dish.
- Take each chicken breast and coat it in the seasoned flour mixture, making sure to shake off any excess.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, and then coat it in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan until it reaches a temperature of 350°F.
- Carefully place each chicken breast in the hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken from the oil and drain it on a paper towel-lined plate.
- To assemble the burgers, place each chicken breast on a hamburger bun and top with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your homemade KFC-style crispy chicken burgers!
This juicy, crispy chicken burger is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. The combination of the seasoned flour coating and the crunchy breadcrumbs gives the chicken an irresistible texture and flavor. Serve it up with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
If you’re looking to take your crispy chicken to the next level, try using KFC’s secret recipe for extra crispy fried chicken. The addition of cornstarch to the seasoned flour mixture creates a crunchy, flavorful crust that will have you coming back for more.
If you’re a fan of KFC’s Zinger burgers, try making your own KFC-style crispy chicken burger at home. Add a spicy kick to your chicken by adding cayenne pepper or hot sauce to the seasoned flour mixture.
Enjoy your homemade crispy chicken burger!
Crispy chicken burger kfc style. Kfc-style crispy chicken burger (zinger burger). Chicken fried crispy recipe secret kfc extra. Here's kfc's secret recipe to extra crispy fried chicken. Crispy chicken burger. Kfc style crispy chicken burger. Kfc zinger chilitochoc
Kfc zinger chilitochoc. Crispy chicken burger. Chicken fried crispy recipe secret kfc extra. Here's kfc's secret recipe to extra crispy fried chicken. Kfc style crispy chicken burger. Crispy chicken burger kfc style. Kfc-style crispy chicken burger (zinger burger)